Wednesday Night is for competitive golf with an emphasis on fun and socialization.
Each week is Medal Play (stroke play) with hole prizes for all handicap groups.
All members of the Victoria Men’s Golf Club are eligible to participate.
The Cut-off for signing up to play on Wednesday is Sunday @ Noon.
- Medal Play (stroke play)
- RCGA rules of golf are in full effect
- No “Gimmies” when putting. All holes are to be putted out
- No “Mulligan’s” are allowed
- Scorecards are to be handed in at the end of your round, to the Wednesday Night Chair, and must include the following:
- Full name of each player
- Gross score
- Handicap for each player
- Net score
- Pace of play is to be maintained at all times.
- Target 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Keep up to the group in front of you.
- Keep pre-shot routines to a minimum
- Move quickly to your next shot and play ready golf.
- $5.00 will be collected by the pro-shop every Wednesday from everyone who is playing.
- All money that is collected each Wednesday will be paid out on that Wednesday, with the exception of the portion of the prize pool that is put towards the Deuce Pot. This portion could carry forward to future weeks.
- All prize holes and deuce pots will be paid out in the form of a pro-shop voucher.
The prize holes will be as follows (prize markers will be on each hole):
- Hole #3 – KP (Hdcp 0 to 15)
- Hole #4 – Long Drive (Hdcp 0 to 9)
- Hole #4 – Long Drive (Hdcp 10 to 15)
- Hole #4 – Long Drive (Hdcp 16 to 20)
- Hole #4 – Long Drive (Hdcp 21 and up)
- Hole #6 – KP 2nd Shot (All Hdcp)
- Hole #7 – KP (Hdcp 16 and up)
- Hole #9 – Long Putt (All Hdcp)
- Hole #12 – KP (All Hdcp)
- Hole #18 – Long Putt (All Hdcp)
- Low Gross – 18 Hole Round
- Low Net – 18 Hole Round
- Flighted Gross – 18 Hole Round