John Aitken has the distinction of being the longest serving Golf Professional in the Victoria Golf course’s history. (1950 to 1993)
Tournament Date: Wednesday, June 15
This is a NET score Stroke Play Tournament.
Lowest NET score will be our Champion.
The lowest 5 overall NET scores will be paid out. (Not by Flight).
- Make sure your handicap is up to date.
- The handicap listed on Golf Canada as of Tuesday, June 14 at 8pm will be your handicap for this tournament.
- If you have no handicap “NH”, you will compete in Flight # 1 as a zero Hdcp
- Your Full Handicap is deducted from your gross score to determine your net score.
In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by a count-back. We will NOT have a playoff.
- Trophy will be awarded to the individual with lowest net score.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place for low net (Overall, NOT flighted)
- Low Gross
- Handicap 12 and under
- Handicap 13 and over
- Normal Wednesday night hole prizes
All members playing 18 holes are automatically entered in the tournament.
All scorecards are to be handed in to the Wednesday Night Chair.
- 2020 Tony Defazio
- 2019 Tilman Klumpp
- 2018 Tilman Klumpp
- 2017 Greg Pastor